My name is John Hagan. I would appreciate the opportunity to serve as your home inspector!
I have an Engineering degree from Purdue University (BSIE, 1992). I will conduct a professional and thorough inspection of your home, and document the results in an easy to read format with descriptive text and clear pictures with arrows that pinpoint any problem areas in the home.
I use the latest software, so you can easily access your report using a link I will send you by email within 24 hours of the conclusion of my inspection.
Also available directly through Hagan Home Inspections:
• Radon Testing (using electronic latest technology monitors through my partnering company www.wakeradon.com)
• Wood-Destroying Insect Report (commonly called "Termite Inspection")
(I will schedule this through a partnering company at the same time as my inspection)
• New Construction Pre-Drywall Inspections (extensive checklist covers insulation, air infiltration, framing, and all mechanical systems)
• New Construction warranty inspections (have me inspect your new home prior to your 1-year warranty expiration to find issues that need to be handled by your builder)
• After-the-Fact building permits (contact me and I will refer you to a partnering GC)
In my 10+ years of custom home building experience
, I became an expert on building codes and construction techniques and materials
. I gained this knowledge as it was my job to be the expert in these areas for a very respected custom home builder doing over $25M of yearly revenue (see my resume on the "About Us
" page). After your home inspection is complete, you will feel much more secure with your home purchase.
I would be delighted to provide references for you to check me out!
Thanks for your interest, and I look forward to being your home inspector!
Hagan Home Inspections, LLC
NC License #2931